10 Leading Blockchain Firms Hiring Remote Workers
Are you looking to kickstart a career in the Blockchain industry? Or are you already a Blockchain pro but looking to climb up the ladder? Or maybe, you are just here out of curiosity? Whatever may be the reason. One thing is definite, that if you are hunting for the top Blockchain firms which are on a hiring spree, then you must be aware of the Blockchain boom we are currently witnessing.
The job listings are increasing manifolds day-by-day and at the forefront of this growth are few Blockchain companies listed below.
Centralized Crypto Exchanges:
- Binance: Binance requires no introduction in the world of crypto. It is one of the biggest centralized crypto exchanges globally. Binance provides a rich set of services and products such as staking, yield farming, pool mining, and hosts a plethora of activities/events like airdrops, NFT sales, etc. Furthermore, Binance launched its own Blockchain in 2020 – the Binance Smart Chain. And in order to maintain such large-scale developments, Binance employs a vast number of professionals for both on-site and remote jobs. It currently has over 350 jobs listed worldwide.
- Kraken: Kraken is another popular global cryptocurrency exchange and also, one of the biggest employers in the Blockchain industry. The company is renowned as a remote work pioneer. As of today, more than 90% of Kraken’s workforce is operating remotely in some 60 countries. The company implements a unique incentive combination, in which employees can opt to receive remuneration in Bitcoin. From business operations to core development, data to design, and compliance to banking, there’s no dearth of roles for crypto geeks at Kraken.
- Bitpanda: Bitpanda, regarded as Austria’s first unicorn startup, is a digital asset management exchange headquartered in Vienna. Bitpanda currently employs more than 500 people across the globe and offers multiple workplace options. This “Best startup of the year” presently has over 300 openings listed for three main on-site locations, Vienna, Krakow, and Madrid, as well as remote work.
- Coinbase: Coinbase in 2021 made history (regarded as “crypto’s coming-out party”) when it became the first major crypto firm to go public, with a valuation that soared to nearly $100 billion on the opening day. The US-based cryptocurrency exchange employed approx. 1,200 employees by the end of 2021 and is currently focused on expanding the base in fast-growing emerging markets like India. At present, the entity is offering to hire professionals for 268 diverse roles, the majority being open to remote workers.
Blockchain Development Firms:
- Parity Technologies: Parity Technologies is a core Blockchain infrastructure company spearheading the movement around Distributed Ledger Tech. It was founded by the co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, Gavin Wood, and former Chief of Security of the Ethereum Foundation, Jutta Steiner, in 2015. Parity and the Web3 Foundation are the big names behind the emergence of Polkadot and Kusama. Parity engages over 60 developers across borders, out of which more than 30% work remotely.
- Cardano: Cardano (native coin ADA), often considered a third-generation Blockchain, is another big name known for its Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism. It is a Zug-based organization that was founded in 2015 and launched in 2017 by another co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hokinson. Cardano is primarily focused on solving three main issues of Blockchain technology: Scalability, interoperability, and sustainability.
- NEAR Protocol: NEAR Protocol is an open-source development platform that aims to provide Blockchain developers an ideal infrastructure for developing Dapps (Decentralized applications). Some of the major Dapps and tools built on NEAR include Ledger, Flamingo DAO, Ampleforth, Pulse, Ontology, Metaverse, Moonpay, Math wallet, and many more.
- Chainlink: Chainlink, having a motto of creating an economically fair world for everyone, is currently the most utilized open-source Blockchain oracle network. The native token of Chainlink, LINK, is continuously listed among the top 15 cryptocurrencies globally as per market cap. The platform boasts partnerships with industry leaders like Celsius, yearn.finance, Aave, and Synthetix. The organization is now recruiting for 84 positions, all of them being remote.
Blockchain Services/Consultancy Firms:
- ConsenSys: Unarguably, ConsenSys is the biggest name in the Ethereum development ecosystem. From providing DLT development tools to business solutions to Blockchain education, ConsenSys is leading the industry on many fronts. Some of the big projects that belong to ConsenSys or have close links to it are MetaMask, Infura, Gnosis, and Truffle. The firm is known in the Blockchain space for providing an outstanding working environment. The perks include remote work possibilities, flexible schedules, unlimited vacation, equity options, and a variety personal development opportunities.
- R3: R3 is a Blockchain development solution provider catering to businesses across all industries. There are approximately 350 private and public entities currently building solutions on R3’s primary DLT platforms, Corda and Conclave. These entities consist of real estate firms, central banks, insurance companies, telecommunication agencies, supply-chain houses, and healthcare institutions. R3 employs over 400 employees in a dozen countries and is currently seeking to onboard 50 new specialists.
Blockchain firms aim to establish working environments as decentralized and democratic as Blockchain technology is. The remote facilities available in the industry make it evident that borders and places can not limit the talents from accessing these incredible opportunities. So, make the most out of this “workation” era and find the top remote jobs by the leading Blockchain companies on blockchainjobseurope.com now!